UX & UI Course
Are you looking for an Entry Level Job as a user experience or user interface designer or are you looking for exploring a role change? Well, this course is just for you. Here you will learn the basics of UX design, the UX design process, empathising with users, understanding their needs and pain points, defining the problem, ideating on solutions, wire framing, conducting usability tests and finally creating mockups, all alongside working on your own project for your design portfolio.
Online/ Live Classes
- In this module, students will learn about the fundamentals of UX and UI, understand the difference between UI and UX, types of users, take a deeper look into the frameworks, and learning basics of human psychology, and understanding the biases.
02 job roles as a ux designer
- In this module, students will learn where you fit in the industry, and how can you get into a UX/UI role, basic requirements for getting into a design role.
03 As an EL-UXer what can be expected from you
- In this module, students will learn as a fresher or entry lever user experience designer learn what your role entails, the kind of responsibilities that you will be expected to fulfil and how can you grow into a desired role.
04 Portfolio project
- Choose your own project for your portfolio and complete it alongside the course.
05 User Research Process
- In this module, students will learn about types of research, understand how to decide which research method to use when, finding and asking potential participants, conducting the research, and documenting research.
06 The UX process and principles
- In this module, students will learn about gathering Information and doing fundamental research, Empathising with the users by conducting user interviews, user personas, user story, user journey map, empathy mapping, competitor analysis and audits, Defining problem statement, defining hypothesis , Ideation where you’ll come up with solutions for the problem statements and Prototyping where you will bring your ideas into paper wireframes and the digital wireframes.
07 The UI process and principles
- In this module, students will learn about understanding how to apply typography, iconography, imagery, design components, how to get UI and us design kits, also, a lot of free resources to get free licensed content.
08 Usability Testing
- In this module, students will learn about conducting Usability Test, organising results, making Insights, creating themes to further refine your mockups for better user experience.
09 User Interface Design
- In this module, students will creating mockups by applying the UI principles we learnt earlier in the course to create the closest looking interface as the actual product after conducting the usability testing.
10 Working with Developers
- In this module, students will learn about sharing mockups, assets, and codes with the developer and stakeholders. You will also learn about types of data and their formats.
11 Making a Case Study
- In this module, students will learn how to present your project in your portfolio, we will create an entire case study that explains you design process to the result.
12 Adding project to portfolio
- In this module, students will learn about creating an online presence, connecting with experts and mentors and most importantly – What to do next?
Adobe XD cc
- UX Designer
- UI Designer
- UX Researcher
- Visual Designer
- Interaction Designer
- The assignment will include your portfolio project that you did while pursuing this course, it will require documentation and presentation.
- There will be a theory and practical exam at the end of the course based on the knowledge acquired by the course.
- Individual assessment agencies will create unique evaluations for skill practical for every student at each examination/training center based on this criteria.
User Experience and User Interface Course
If you are looking for an Entry Level Job as a user experience or user interface designer or are you looking for exploring a role change? Well, this course is just for you. Here you will learn the basics of UX design, the UX design process, empathising with users, understanding their needs and pain points, defining the problem, ideating on solutions, wire framing, conducting usability tests and finally creating mockups, all alongside working on your own project for your design portfolio.
The duration of this course is 3 months, course duration can be increase depending on the final submission of the portfolio.
You’ll learn gathering information, empathising with users, defining the problem, creating low fidelity and high fidelity wireframes, usability testing, creating high fidelity mockups, sharing your work with developers and stakeholders.
Fee structure of all programs vary depending on the duration of the course, opting specialization in particular field, change in course structure or software and applying through different scholarship programs. For more information you are free to contact official no. of the institute or can write us at email@example.com
Yes, there is both online as well as offline mode of classes.
Just basic computer skills are required to learn animation course.
There is multiple software for versatile learning such as Adobe XD, Figma and Sketch.
Yes, we do provide free career counselling and demo session for each course before starting any short term or long-term course. For that, you need to register by filling the Free demo session form at the end of each curriculum.
HIDA is accredited with the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) We are affiliated with Media & Entertainment Skill Council and the Curriculum is designed as per the Qualification Pack of MESC.
A course module timeline and timetable will be shared with you. At the beginning, the classes, online and some offline learning resources will also be shared with you. Also, on completion of the programme you will receive a certificate of completion with a score card of your assessment.
Not sure what course to pick?
Whether you’re interested in animation, digital design, vfx, or photography HIDA has the programs to fit your interests & passion.